SOWA Consulting specializes in professional legal services for business entities of different forms of ownership. We provide comprehensive consulting and legal support of business activities in Ukraine to legal entities residents of Ukraine and foreign countries. We assist starting from establishing a business structure and ending its liquidation in accordance with the law.
Starting business in Ukraine
The company renders services on registration of the business entity in particular:
- Advices on the optimal legal form of business (LTD, LLC, JSC, Fund, Partnership etc.), representative office, branch, subsidiary of a foreign company;
- Advises on the optimal system of taxation, based on a business model;
- Prepares and submits constituent documents (standard or individual charter/MOA, AOA, resolutions, minutes of the meetings, powers of attorney, powers to manage the account, etc.)
- Opens bank accounts (settlement accounts, payroll accounts, accounts for card payments)
- Obtains the necessary permits and licenses (including those for financial services);
- Registers the issue of shares.
Obtaining licenses and permitsSome economic activities require special permits and licenses. Specialists of SOWA Consulting will prepare a package of documents and represent your interests in the process of obtaining permits. We advise financial institutions of all types, including banks, insurance companies, pawnshops, trust companies, credit unions, corporate and mutual funds, etc.
Purchase of ready-made businessSOWA Consulting provides services for legal registration of purchase, sale, inheritance and other forms of transfer of shares and interest in Ukrainian companies. Our experts will help to conduct a comprehensive check (audit) of the company before the purchase to assess the risks.
Support of day-to-day business activitiesThe scope of services to support of current activities of legal entities, includes:
- organizing and holding general meetings of shareholders and partners, preparing minutes of meetings and resolutions;
- amending the constituent documents of companies, including in order to bring them in line with changing legislation;
- drafting contracts and other documents related to business activities;
- settlement of corporate disputes;
- due diligence of counterparties, partners, clients.
Reorganization and liquidation of business entitiesClosing a business in Ukraine can be much more difficult than launching it. Our team will help to carry out the whole procedure of restructuring, reorganization (separation, merge & acquisition, accession, transformation), as well as the liquidation of legal entities and sole proprietorship up to the moment of exclusion of a business entity from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities.